How can we improve Microsoft Band?

Don't let us down again

1) Don't quit just when things are beginning to mesh nicely. 2) work on improving band Battery life. 3) Waterproof. 4) Believe in your product. 5) Yes there is competition, but when your in first place you don't drop out. 6) You are right on track by allowing integrating iOS and Android compatibility, especially with Office Mobile and now the band. 7) Need just a a small tweak on HealthVault integration. 8) Run a decent advertisement campaign. 9) Add oxygen saturation ability. 10) This little device could help sell mobile units and vise-versa. 11) Realize you are loosing customers of fitness bands, mobile phones and OS based on the smaller things. People will leave Microsoft OS if the other products are discontinued constantly. It actually imbeds a lack of trust in your product when you don't seem to believe in them yourself, stay the game the band is far better than the others, just needs upgrading. 12) Go for quality not quantity. Maybe make two versions of the band, aa less expensive one and the top of the line one. Same with the phone.
I've been loyal to Microsoft since the mid 80's have the DataLink that still works, HomeServer v1 backing up 5 systems in my household. Had the Zune but it died. I've used Windows Mobile phones since they came out (loved the ones with the stylus and transcriber) and still have my Palm Treo 728, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2 and a Verizon VX6900 all still working. I saw great integration with these products and developers had tremendous amount of apps available. But you swayed from your core and lost momentum with the lapse in time between WM 6.1 and WP7. Then again with a long delay from WP8.1 with the purchase of Nokia Line and your release of a flagship phone of your own. Now a great software with outstanding integration WM10 and Windows 10 and Office 2016 and 365 and One Drive. But phone quality dropped with the first Lumias and now the quality is on its way up but so is the price for the general customer. This has combined to loss of confidence in Microsoft and your products. Just my thoughts. Stay with the band, phone, and continue to improve instead of running away at first glimmer of troubles.

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea