How can we improve Microsoft Band?

Sorry Microsoft, but stop forcing me to your competitors!

So, you are discontinuing the Microsoft Band 2 without any plans for a Band 3? That's enough!!
Even though it has some issues (2 broken straps within a year) I love my Band. It is a great device!!

But I guess, you just don't care about what your customers think, otherwise you would start listening to them! "We do listen" you will say, but you don't, i can prove that

Since the Band 1 was released, people were begging you for selling it in more countries, but you didn't.

You keep stating, that you will not let Windows Mobile die, but you do everything to kill the platform! Where are the post-Lumia devices? How should customers stay with Windows Mobile, if nobody knows what to buy?

UserVoice Forums ar full of requests to offer a family plan for groove Music. Did you hear? No!

Project Astoria was supposed to bring Android Apps to the platform to fill the App Gap. Killed!

"Windows in the Car"? Saw a great break out session on TechEd a few years ago. Where it is?

And XBOX One? Kinect is dead - you just don't admit officially!

Windows 10? Update Quality is a desaster!

I am an IT Pro in Microsoft Tech with a Microsoft Gold Partner. My Job is to convince people of your products and to build great solutions. How am I supposed to do so, if you do not manage (anymore) to convince me?

At home I have a Surface Pro, a Surface Pro 3, a Lumia 950 Xl, a Lumia 930, a Lumia 1020 (which by the way did not gt the Windows 10 update although you promised so!), an XBOX One Day One Edition, A Micorsoft Band, a Microsoft Band 2, an Office 365 Home Premium Subscription, an XBO Live Gold Membership, a Groove Music Pass.... I am really committed to MS!

I what euphoric, when I saw you partnered with Volvo Cars on HoloLens and Microsoft Band! I would have loved to see Windows Car in my new Volvo. Instead I ordered it with Apple Car Play - just in case Windows Mobile would be dead by the time I will get the car.

114 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hartmut HenkHartmut Henk shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

it does seem like the world in going crazy, Brexit, Trump and now Microsoft seem to be determined to push away all their customers!

• jamesjames commented  · 

I too am forced to abandon MS, a Garmin Chronos to replace the Band and it'll be an Android phone to replace the 930, such good products so badly let down.

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

I feel the same way you do :-( So saad to see great things getting abanded. They just need some more attention to be more successful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is so true what you are writing ! Microsoft is killing its whole mobile future. There is no Vision. They are so busy counting the money they get by forcing their customers into subscription schemes (365, Groove, OneDrive,....) that they lost the whole picture. It's extremely disappointing. The strategy of Microsoft became shortsighted and greedy, their communication disastrous. They lost all contact with their customers and the future of what could have been great technology.

Feedback and Knowledge Base